Introduction to Research
Welcome to Introduction to Research 2021!
Live sessions for the course will be held on ThinQ's YouTube channel on Wednesdays from 7 pm to 8 pm.
You can find all the videos and reading material for the course on this webpage.
Between February and April 2021, this webpage will be updated weekly on Thursdays.
Recent Uploads and Upcoming Sessions
We have most recently uploaded the following documents:
- Chapter 10 on April 8th, 2021.
The next Live session will be on
- Wednesday, April 14th, 2021 from 7 pm to 8 pm.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and click on the bell icon to be notified about it.
The documents and the video outline what the course aims at, key concepts related to the course, and a tentative list of topics which will be covered in the course.
- ITR 2021 - 0A Introduction to the Course
- ITR 2021 - 0B Course Timetable
- ITR 2021 - 0C Learning and Teaching Strategies
Discussion Forum and Other Updates
If you would like to be a part of the course Discussion Forum and receive an email when this webpage is updated,
please register using this Google Form.
Join us on Discord and Reddit too!
If you have any queries related to the course, please email us at email@example.com.
- Chapter 1 - What is Research?
- Chapter 2 - Methodological Strategies
- Chapter 3 - Conceptual Clarification
- Self Evaluation Quiz 1
- Chapter 4 - Justifying Claims
- Chapter 5 - Observational Research
- Chapter 6 - Theoretical Research - Part 1
- Chapter 7 - Theoretical Research - Part 2
- Chapter 8 - Theoretical Research - Part 3
- Self Evaluation Quiz 2
- Chapter 9 - Introduction to Reasoning
- Chapter 10 - Types of Reasoning
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 12